Online UCANR California Forest Stewardship Workshop
April 21, 2021 @ 12:00 am - June 16, 2021 @ 11:59 pm -
Online beginning April 21, 2021 – June 16, 2021 and in-person Saturday, May 15th in San Bernardino County, CA.
Join the workshop to better understand and protect your forests by developing a Forest Management Plan. Topics include:
- Forest management objectives and planning
- Forest health, insects and disease
- Forest and fire ecology, wildlife, watersheds
- Fuels reduction and forest resource marketing
- Mapping, inventory and silviculture
- Project development & permitting
- Getting professional help and cost-share opportunities
Participants will utilize online resources on their own time to complete learning modules and short activities. Zoom meetings with all participants and presenters will take place once a week on Wednesdays, 6-7:30pm. The in-person field day will cover silviculture, forest inventory and mapping activities. Participants who complete the workshop will be eligible for a free site visit with a California Registered Professional Forester.
Registration for all Forest Stewardship workshops is
Registration fee all workshops is $60.00.